Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Personal Responsibility = Escape Poverty

This is an older article over at Whatever, but it's something I couldn't have written without going off on a rant. Which is my issue, and something I should work on. That's a post for a different blog.

He boils it down to these 5 points:

  1. Get an education.
  2. Take responsibility.
  3. Get help.
  4. Learn patience.
  5. Filter out the stupid and ignorant.
He's right - do those 5 things, and you will escape poverty. I'm flummoxed as to why he stopped there. These 5 things are not only a recipe for escaping poverty, they're a recipe for attaining happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TY TY TY for this.. it's just what the doctor ordered.. I have a list of people I'm going to send this too.. LOL

BTW, TY also for this new blog because you've just doubled my own efforts LOL